Step to follow :
1. For time domain response, click time domain from the tab selection.
2. Select test signal like impulse, step, or ramp.
3. Select the system transfer function of first order.
4. Enter the system parameters like tau, zeta, ωn in the numerical control.
5. Run the experiment by clicking " "button and observe the response.
6. Stop the experiment by clicking " " button.
7. For frequency response, select frequency domain tab from tab selection.
8. Repeat steps 2 to 6.
9. You can enter your own transfer function of higher order and see the
10. Stop the experiment by clicking the" "button.