This law states that the radiant intensity of the radition emitted by a flat source is the same from any direction. However the irradiance drops with the cosine of the angle φ
- Heat Source
- thermopile for measuring the radiation,on rotating mounting.
- Luxmeter for measuring the luminous intensity on rotating mounting.
- Absorption plates with temperature measurement points.
- Colour filters(red,yellow,infrared)and an aperture with clamping mount.
- Swevelling light source.
- Frame for the components.