This law states that the iradiance(luminance) of the radition emitted by a point source decreases with the square of the distance.
Where , Emeans.pt= irradiance at the measuring point
L= Distance of the measuring point from the point source in m.
- Heat Source.
- Thermopile for measuring the radiatio,on rotating mounting.
- Luxmeter for measuring the luminous intensity on rotating mounting.
- Absorption plates with temperature measurement points.
- Colour filters(red,yellow,infrared) and an aperture with clamping mount.
- Swevelling light source.
- Frame for the components.